• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hot or Cold

Hot or Cold?

• Total voters
We always experience hot weather.. I want something cold... (Even I love the heat)

I like it warm... anything past 30 C and I start not liking it, but I have yet to experience heat that hot or hotter, but I may do when I go to the USA this summer for two months.

I don't really like cold, I am prone to getting sore legs in cold weather for some reason. I like snow, but if its more than an inch and it lasts and its not wet and slushy, but thats the only time I like cold in winter when its supposed to be cold.

Funny though, my bedroom seems to keep tempretures... in winter my rooms warmer than any room in the house (Late spring kinda heat), but in summer, its the coldest (I mean very cold). Maybe casue I have a carpety and rest of house has a wood floor.

usually around 40 or 50. No rain. I ski so skiing on a sunny day with 40 degree temperatures and 6 inches of new is a rarity. Gotta love it all.

It depends. I straighten my hair, so I dislike how it frizzes up really fast in hot weather. Also, I dislike it being too hot in general. But when it's too cold, while my hair does stay nice and straight, I'm freezing. I guess I would like it slightly cold, but not too cold. That both feels good and keeps my hair looking sexy.

I like it Hot!

There really isn't anything better than a nice summer day outside in the sun with a good book/magazine! (and sunscreen, sunburn is not fun) I also do alot of bike riding, and that is not fun at all in the cold. It really makes your lungs burn.

i like it in the middle, around 70 degrees fahrenheit (For all you non-americans out there)

I like it better when it's hot than when it's cold, though I can't stand it when it's hot and humid or hot and dry. But I love some heat!

Cold weather, because then it's easy to get warm by putting on more clothes. :p If it's hot, it's not so easy to cool down.

just a neutral temperature. But I die in immense heat, so I'd prefer cold

i forget the exact figure, but iirc, the temperature the human body is most comfortable at is 72 Degrees fahrenheit.

I like it cold. Especially to sleep when it's cold.

Think about it, when it's cold you can always throw on more layers and do other stuff to warm up.

when it is warm it is nice but as soon as it gets hot a fan can only go so far. Ever worked in a hot kitchen or factory? A fan eventually just blows hot air at you. Air conditioning gets expensive and not always available. After that you just have to try and peel off layers and there are a limited amount of those.

Right in the middle. The perfect temperature for me is high 60's to low 70's. I guess it stands to reason that autumn's my favorite season. :p (Hey! That rhymed!)

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom