• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hot or Cold

Hot or Cold?

• Total voters
I like it warm, about 20oC (there's one to figure out, you Americans ;-))

I prefer hot. The area I live in usually gets dry heat which is more comfortable than humid heat.

In the middle, but if I had to choose...hot weather. It's easier to not wear a lot of clothes rather than bundle up.

Cold as ice nd hot as fire to melt it away! :evil: It's no wonder I've lived in NY and AZ!

At Least AZ has the yearly monsoons though. =)

Right in the Middle...

But if not then... HOT!HOT!HOT!

I like it when it's cold, it seems so much more easier to sleep! When it's too hot and humid... it's impossible to sleep :D

I'm never comfortable. What the hell.
Gaiastare.gif

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom