• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hot or Cold

Hot or Cold?

• Total voters
Comfortably both if possible. I do prefer winter over summer. I always have, I like the atmosphere of winter days. Summer sun is nice sometimes but I never feel fully settled during the summer months.

Not too long ago I would have chosen cold, but now I'm definitely only for comfortable(mid) weather. If it's cold, I get very uncomfortable. If it's hot, I also get very uncomfortable. I literally think I have a problem to where I can't handle extremes in weather, so I can only take the mid-60's low 70's range. wow this was longer than I wanted

Preferably a dry heat with a breeze. Down here it's just like the air is trying to make you suffocate and it hardly ever goes below 50% humidity (it usually sticks around as high as 80% from what I see, but I don't know the statistics). It's very muggy, and I like heat as long as it's not... the norm here.

Definitely heat. It gets so cold here in winter that you pretty much forget what warmth even is, and even in summer it can still be considerably cold. I find the cold uncomfortable and painful, and heat relaxing. So I definitely prefer heat.

I prefer hotter temperatures because I can go swimming! I hate the cold because you can't do anything...

To me, heat is DEPLORABLE. I can't stand it one bit. On the other hand, I love to be cold. LOVE it. It feels so good to be cold. Especially snow. Snow is awesome.

I kinda like all weathers, but heres the tricky part. it depends on the temparatures. i cant take the cold if it's like 50 degress or below, cant funtion right. i do like snow though lol. the heat doesnt bother me unless its about 95 degress or higher. in the heat people seem to get angry faster.

I'm not bothered much by any temperature, but I prefer it to be a little chilly. Not freezing, though as stated I'm not irked if it's like that.

Living in Northern Ireland all my life, I love the cold. SCREW PNEUMONIA!
I hate heat, it makes my skin puff up and my nose look like a Pompeii street.

I prefer it in the middle. Extreme heat or chill is rather uncomfortable, so I prefer the middle ground.

I love the cold, and I also like how my family (my mother in particular) is so paranoid about me going into the cold without a jacket on. I can literally be completely fine if it's like 30-40 F and I'm outside in shorts or whatever, it really does not bother me and I feel so very comfortable the colder it gets. xD; Plus, sleeping is a whole lot easier to do in the cold too. ♥

Last edited:
Cold (the 39th person to vote that :D ). I'm pretty hot-blooded, but I can't take the heat. Heat is disgusting and draining, while cold is exhilarating. I do have a problem sometimes about overestimating how much cold I can endure, though, as a few months ago on a backpacking trip I was hanging out for a few hours in the morning on a beach with wet feet. I was in jogging pants and a t-shirt, and there were freezing winds. It felt so good I didn't want to put a coat on, so I ended up getting pretty severe hypothermia.

I voted "either or" because I like them both. But I will say that I like the cold more. At least I can protect myself from cold, and be nice and comfortable all the while. :D

The cold is easier to deal with. Just put more layers if clothing (eventually you won't be able to bend your limbs, but you'll be warm!). I like it better, ironic if you consider where I live. I am not bothered by the cold as much as the heat.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom