• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hot or Cold

Hot or Cold?

• Total voters
I live in that same place as ^, but I always preferred the heat. The cold is really annoying for me no matter how many layers of clothing do I have.
After all, humans have sweating as a biological mechanism for a reason, there is no opposite :))

I much prefer it to be cold, because the cold is easy to deal with.

My room is poorly insulated, so whatever it is outside, I can feel in my room. When it's cold I just put on layers, and sleep under covers. When it's hot, I have to suffer it. So the cold is much better.

Cold, while I do hate it I find it easier to warm up. And hot weather actually causes me to get constant nosebleeds since my blood tends to boil. :/

I'm more comfortable in cold places, I endure it much better than hot. Ironic since I live in a hot place (where usual tmeperatures are between 95/104°F).

I prefer cold. I've lived in a hot climate all my life and when I finally moved up north to where temperatures are much cooler, I NEVER want to go back.

At least when you're cold you could do something about it. Can't exactly do the same thing when it's hot.

Cold. I always have my air conditioner on in my room, even in the winter. And I live in Pennsylvania,

I prefer hot weather so. much. more.. especially combined with a nice gentle breeze.

I prefer cold weather while I'm sleeping though... I can't sleep when it's too hot.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom