• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hot or Cold

Hot or Cold?

• Total voters
I prefer the heat or in the middle.

I know that if it's cold you can just put on more layers to warm up, but I don't like putting on a lot of layers just to go outside.

Cold. I can't stand hot weather. Besides, it's far easier to get warm in cold weather than to get cool in hot weather.

Most of the time I prefer colder weather, but I like the warmth every once in a while. Depends on the situation.

I like both cold and warm weather, but I think I slightly prefer cold weather overall. Why? Well, in my mind, it's easier to stay warm in cold weather than it is to stay cool in warm weather. During a cold day, I just take out my winter gear and stack up on as many coats as I need, whereas there's not much you can do on a really hot day except stay indoors or find some shade somewhere. That said, I really appreciate weather that's not too cold and not too hot, because I feel that I can enjoy the outdoors more when I'm not worried about the temperature or anything like that.

I love cold weather. A pair of sweatpants, and maybe a sweater and I'm the happiest camper.

Plus the heat makes me miserable. I get nosebleeds, and allergies.

Cold because the cold is atleast tolerable where I live. The heat on the other hand is insufferable.

I like chilly weather. My favorite temperature for the weather is somewhere around 40-50 F. Though I also like freezing snowy weather on occasion, as well as milder weather in the range of 50-65 F. Though anything above 65 is getting too warm imo.

I prefer the cold in general. I do live in a pretty cold area though, so warmer days are of course appreciated. I acually prefer warm weather if it's summer tho? As long as I have somewhere to cool down.

I do prefer freezing over unbearable heat.

Last edited:
I get cold very quickly, so summer heat. People are often being much happier and more open in summer, and it's nice to be able to do outdoor things with people more easily without freezing... And I can be shirtless without feeling cold, I just feel more comfortable that way. And then, hot weather with a gentle breeze, when sitting in the shadow, just feels very nice.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom