• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Hot Topic boasts Dedenne T-shirt: Features Sugimori artwork

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Hot Topic boasts Dedenne T-shirt: Features Sugimori artwork

Hot Topic has added a new T-Shirt to their online lineup. This new T-Shirt comes in White and features the Ken Sugimori artwork for Dedenne. The T-Shirt is only one of their vast library of officially licensed merchandise, and comes at a price of $20.50 USD. The shirt can be purchased in any size from XS to 3X.

Read more on Bulbanews

Rainbow

literal shrubbery
Reaction score
$20 for a plain white shirt with official art on it.
Meh.
Good to see merchandise with new Pokemon on it, but still.

UnovaCastaway

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
I also noticed gray pajama pants with the Pokemon logo and a Poke Ball on it the last time I was in Hot Topic yesterday. They also have shirts with some Kanto and Kalos Pokemon on them, mostly the starters.