• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hottest Pokémon Girl

Hottest Girl on Pokemon

• Misty

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Dawn

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • May

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Skyla

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Flannery

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Lorelei

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Professor Ivy

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jasmine

• Candice

• Elesa

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • Ash's Mom

• Whitney

• Sabrina

• Malva

• Olivia

• Clair

• Other (comment in the post)

• Total voters
On the list, I'd have to say Dawn.

Off the list is definitely Bianca. (The one from BW)

Anyone who think Hikari (Digimon Adventure 02) as the prettiest girl would definitely think the same way about Christie
christie_pokemon_bes_30261.jpg
images
How about Iris's friend Shobu ! She's very cute
W6eUu.jpg
and This is girl I thought to be the prettiest
250px-Chigusa.png
I think we should give One episode only character a chance as well !
By the way , Does Hottest girl & Prettiest Girl mean the same thing ???

I remember the third girl. She's from an episode of Johto League Champions that involves Hitmontop as the featured Mon of the episode.

From the list:
1.) May gets my vote, but seeing as she's my favorite PokeGirl I'm a little bias and I'm okay with that!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
xoxoxoxoxoxoxx
Personal Picks:
2.) Misty
comes in second because there is something spicy and fiery about confident, outspoken redheaded girls. :love:(y):cool::love::D:cool::love:
3.) Miette gets on my list because she's confident, smart, and I love her teasing personality. :love:(y):love::cool::love:
4.) Cynthia is strong, beautiful, confident and she's such a bada**!
5.) Georgia gets on my list because she knew she was a B*t*h and owned it and she was real and awesome! :cool::cool:(y)(y)
6.) Diantha is classy, strong and when she propelled out of her helicopter like she did, that was just so cool and bada**!! :cool::D:)(y):love:

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom