• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hottest Pokemon Guy

Steven, Blue, Sycamore, Hilbert and N. To me they are the hottest characters in Pokemon.

Also, Riley, Calem, Archie, Alain and Lt Surge complete the top 10.

I used to think Red was handsome, but i realized that i actually liked the pixiv version of him. The real Red is okay but bland, and looks similar to Hilbert, in a way. But Hilbert is more good looking.

Last edited:
Professor Sycamore. And also N.

Is this even a question? Wallace, and it's not even close.

Gym leaders- Wallace, Burgh, Roark

From a male's perspective, I think the "good looking" Pokemon male character is Tucker, the Dome Ace. I liked his hair design and his suit in the anime XD

From a male's perspective, I think the "good looking" Pokemon male character is Tucker, the Dome Ace. I liked his hair design and his suit in the anime XD
250px-Tucker_Adventures.png

You must be trolling :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hate the fact that Game Freak always gives fan service to the fans that like girls, the female characters' designs are much better. When will they give fan service to fans that like guys!! /rant
ok now that I got that off my chest, the only male characters I like are Noland (battle frontier), Norman, the water gym leader in BW2 and Archie in ORAS. The others are meh.

*Note: I am going to list Games & Anime guys* :D
Cilan as he is just...yeah he's so hot!!! (Anime), Blue/Gary, Norman, Professor Sycamore (Anime), Alain, Steven and last but not least Satoshi/Ash!

Now this is how I look at it when it comes to Satoshi/Ash and why It doesn't feel wrong for me to think he's cute; in the anime he is ten years old as far as information has been given to us but as a time stand point, the anime premiered in 1997 in Japan and considering the year today he would be either 28 years old or 29 years old which is the ages of some people today that watched it back then and who still watch it today. However if one were to state his age by how many regions he has been too then you could say he is 15 or 16 years old. plus no matter what his age I will always be #TeamSatoshi/Ash. :cool::D:);)

Wallace, Steven, Morty, Brawly, Roark, Wallace, Cheren (in B2W2), Marlon, Wallace, Grant, Clemont's voice in the anime, Grimsley, Seibold, Wallace, Lance.

Did I forget Wallace? I really hope I didn't forget Wallace.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom