• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

HotTopic.com releasing Kalos starter T-shirts: Available in XS, S, M, L, XL sizes

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
HotTopic.com releasing Kalos starter T-shirts: Available in XS, S, M, L, XL sizes

Paired up with HotTopic.com, The Pokémon Company International is releasing a trio of new T-shirts featuring the three new starters for the Kalos region. Featuring Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie, T-shirts will be coming in both men's and women's sizes, XS, S, M, L, and XL. Men's sizes are listed at a price of $20.50, while women's are listed at a price of $22.50. Shipping these T-shirts is unavailable to those outside the United States and U.S. territories.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:

Rainbow

literal shrubbery
Reaction score
Why must the women's size be more expensive :'c

Regardless, they're too plain, and I'm not one for text on shirts. I'm more into stylized Pokemon shirts.

Blockhead Pippi

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Poor Chespin gets no love, it's not even given a new pose to be printed on.

UnovaCastaway

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
I love that they're using the hashtags that the official Facebook page posted yesterday and today!

Morgil

Reaction score
WTF, no double or triple XLs? I'm a nerd who likes pokemon; of course i'm a fat-ass!

Anyway, even if they did have them in my size, i'm still undecided on whether i'm gonna be going with Chespin or Fennekin (screw froakie:p).

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I hope the material of the Women's sizes shirt are not super thin like many of their shirts are.

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Even if I wanted one, I can't get it. I need at least a XXL, since I'm very broad (and... heavy). I'd go with TeamFennekin if able, but I'm not big on shirts with logos and such (though I do like joke shirts).

Kouzan

Silent in the trees.
Reaction score
I'll be picking up a TeamFennekin one if possible. Despite some people, I like it's evolutions.