• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hours logged on your Games?

Re: Hours logged on your Gen IV games

My SoulSilver has about 115 hours on that. Im not normally a pokemans it up all the time kind, but my family took more vacations than usual this summer.
my platinum only has about 4.5 hours, because I only got it this afternoon.

101 hours on Soul Silver. And I don't know if 999:59+ on my Fire Red counts.

Diamond hit the 999:59 mark long ago; Pearl is currently unused; Platinum and HG I've just restarted so they're both sitting at like 0:30.

i have like 480 hours on platium and 150 on soul silver

For Diamond, I logged in 867 hours. For Pearl, I logged in 120 hours. For Platinum, I logged in 326 hours. For HeartGold, I logged in 165 hours. For SoulSilver, I logged in 154 hours.

867+120+326+165+154 = 1632 hours (approximated)

Let's just say that I almost spent 70 cumulative days playing Pokemon games.

101 hours on Soul Silver. And I don't know if 999:59+ on my Fire Red counts.

FireRed doesn't count because it is part of Gen III.

My Pearl has around 500 hours or so:p
Oh and SS 50:01 to bad i didn't check one minute ago:(

215 hours in my platinum.
and in SS I have... 44? o.o''

alright I need to play more.
or then I'm just really fast. xD

Can ask, what happend when your game reaches 999:59? Is it just like when your money reaches 999,999 that it just stays the same while you can keep on playing the game properly?

320 something on Diamond, and 40 on HeartGold right now. I restarted HeartGold so in total I have about 100 on that.

Re: How many hours do you usually have on your games ?

My Pearl has over 400. I'm not proud of it.

Same! *high-fives*
But that's mostly because I used to always just close the ds instead of turning it off, sometimes leaving it on for days.

somewhere between 200-300... I haven't touched my Gen IV games since school started... but I do remember that I was playing Diamond, beating the Elite Four, on New Year's.... haha

Pearl: 493 hours and 15 min (I kid You Not)
Platinum1: 109 hours and about 29 min
Platinum2 (don't ask why i have 2...): 62 Hours and about 45 min
Heartgold: 45 hours and 37 min

Pearl: about 159 hours.
SoulSilver: about 266 hours. Bear in mind, I've been playing Sapphire since 2003, and that's up to 293 hours, so that should give you a better idea as to how much I've played SoulSilver.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom