• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hours logged on your Games?

Re: Hours logged on your Gen IV games

HeartGold:355
Platinum:409
Soul SIlver(JPN)79
and I have a habit of beating my GBA games over and over and over again.but that's Gen III so...

I know I've beaten all of the Gen IV games, but I reset my saves on all of them and I've sold most of them anyways, so I have no idea...but I have put a good chunk into HeartGold since I've been trying to beat it again, so I have about 16 hours logged on that.

I had close to 600 hours on my Pearl before I started a new file and I'm around 300 hours on my SoulSilver.

About 30 or something in my Diamond game. I havn't played it foir afew days, and I only had it for a month and a half.

About 86 hours in Diamond and 40-something in Pearl (too lazy to check). I used to have 150-ish hours in Diamond before my save file corrupted.

On the platinum I used to have (lost it like a year ago) I think I had like 300 something hours and on my SS I got this year I have nearly 200 hours.

My current run in Platinum reads 80:40 and I'm still somewhere around Candice's Gym.
Yeah, multitasking. I'm not that good at it.

My Diamond used to have 274 hrs on it, but I traded over all of the Pokémon to my HeartGold and restarted it.
HeartGold is 302 hrs. Got it on March 26, UK release date.

Also, add me to the list of people who play Gen III games over and over.

Last edited:

I average at about 50 hours per game, My first run through SS put me at 90 hours which was probably the most I have ever had.

wow and i thought i played a lot.

my heart gold has like 298

Around 120 to 130 hours on Platinum. All the trainers found on routes have been battled, including those at Stark Mountain and other post-national dex locations. Platinum currently holds record for most played game in a single save file, but if I chose not to erase my original Ruby file, Ruby would have about 1,000 hours logged on it..

Diamond - 10:16
SoulSilver - 76:03

I've restarted Diamond a couple of times.

pearl: 999:59

it's been like that for years :D

Well before my game got corrupted, about 200. Now like 15 to 20.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom