• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

House of Shi- I uh mean, Hall of Shame, gone for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewgong Reign

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
Missingno. brought this up a few days ago. Where's the HoS go?

I'm actually kind of glad it's gone.

eh... I'm somewhat indifferent.....

I only liked it to have a quick laugh at failed threads...

oh well, couldn't last forever....

It's been moved to the realm of hidden archive boards. Not publicly viewable, though it may eventually be one day. Threads can and will still be chucked in the rubbish pile there on occasion, though you'll see more threads just locked in place now.

So these now closed threads will NOT be accessible to post in for mods and/or admins, correct?

I thought avoiding that was the whole point of trashing it.

Ok, only mods and admins will be able to see it so it really doesn't matter. Basically it didn't go anywhere, Archaic just changed the permissions to view the HoS to Mods and above.

Oh, no. I meant the more threads that will be closed like Archaic said.

*is confused* So, you think that mods will be able to post in closed threads and stuff? Not unless they mod that forum or have forum wide powers.

even if it's not totally gone, i'm glad that thing is out of the public view.

Kind of a shame really... The boards could very well use a sub-forum where people could goof off. Sometimes I feel people are way to uptight here.

EDIT: and when I mean "goof off" I mean troll for fun.

YES ITS GONE! Although I never had threads in it, I still hated it.

Tell me, just which threads are hidden? I know of two - reporting and the trashcan.

Eh, I don't really care if its gone. I don't even see why it was such a big deal. It's gone now, we can move on.

Glad to see it go.

*is confused* So, you think that mods will be able to post in closed threads and stuff? Not unless they mod that forum or have forum wide powers.

No, you don't get it. Part of the reason people didn't like the HoS was that even though the threads were locked, mods would still go in there and pretty much troll the locked threads. What Dewgong Rain was trying to point out is that there's no real point in hiding the HoS if the mods are still going to be allowed to troll the locked threads.

No, you don't get it. Part of the reason people didn't like the HoS was that even though the threads were locked, mods would still go in there and pretty much troll the locked threads. What Dewgong Rain was trying to point out is that there's no real point in hiding the HoS if the mods are still going to be allowed to troll the locked threads.

*sigh* No m'dear. I get it plain as day, it doesn't matter either way really. If they really want the HoS it would be quite easy to engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom