• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you enjoying senior year, Class of 2011?

Midnight Blue

~Love Is Hard To Define~
Reaction score
For the seniors of 2011, how is your year going? I know some people have not started yet. I'm going into my 4th week of school already.

My my, we work fast, don't we? How on earth did you manage that so quickly?

He did not know how to teach, we were just doing busy work not the real work. He kept writing us up for no reason. Nobody liked him. He was gone by the 3rd week. There was literally celebrations all across the school.

High school is all busy work unless you take physics and calculus.

High school is all busy work unless you take physics and calculus.

I guess that's true.
For some reason last week we already had a our first prom commity meeting I was like o_O that is very early.

Hmm...I'm a grad for the 8th grade...

Back
Top Bottom