• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Honestly, pretty good. It's one of my girlfriends and I's 1 year anniversary. I can't really talk to either of my girlfriends because they're both at church cuz it's the egg rabbit day too I guess. But all 3 of us talked a lot yesterday so I'm still happy. Even more excited cuz my first girlfriend is doing a special bedtime story for our anniversary tonight ^^

I'm mildly sore. I started physical therapy on Friday to reduce my back pain and get into good enough shape where I can exercise without suffering lol. I had my second session this morning. Ouch.

Otherwise, I'm in good spirits! Sleepy but generally happy. Looking forward to going home after work. Just because—nothing special! My plushie collection has exploded over the past month, and I look forward to cuddling with the smolness.

A hell of a lot better than I was feeling this time yesterday, thanks in no small part to the wonders of Allegra. Yeah, for the first time in about half a decade I actually got sick, probably due to the profuse amounts of pollen that's been infesting my area around right now that my body was apparently utterly ill-equipped to handle. I'd like to think that mask-wearing helped a lot with my luck, but I'd also guess that the supposed "end" of the COVID-19 pandemic threw me off of my game there more than a little bit, so here we are, I suppose. I still find it amazing how just three days ago I was feeling pretty great for the most part, yet just mere hours into the evening on that same day I began really feeling like crap. Too bad, but I think that I'm currently in that stage where I cough a lot but nothing else really happens, which in my case means that what I'm going through will be but a distant memory soon. And also, that it was mostly likely just allergies all along instead of, well... you can imagine, haha.

I was feeling great until about 20 minutes ago lol. I helped someone on Discord, and they started making moves at me, asking me to dump my bf and become their lover, apparently all because I was nice to them. So now I feel skeeved out lol.

Back
Top Bottom