• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Not that great. I've got a cold and I didn't sleep much last night. Darn sore throat keeping me up...

Jittery and cold. The weather is chilly today, so I bought a cup of coffee... which is the first cup of coffee I'm having in almost ten days.

Just okay-ish. Not particularly happy or sad about anything at the moment. Kinda tired too, been having low-key fatigue over the past week or so in spite of getting plenty of rest and not really being very active. Can probably be chalked up to daylight savings time.

Relieved. I saw my psychiatrist today, told him everything I've been feeling lately, he figured out that my antidepressant wasn't very effective (heh) anymore so I got a new prescription. Hopefully soon I will stop feeling so... well... hopeless all the time.

Excited! Today is the day that Degica's Visual Novel Maker is finally released on Steam. I've had it on my wishlist since October 8th 2016, and truth be told there were times I was afraid that it was going to become vaporware, but my fears were unfounded and launch day has arrived at last!

Back
Top Bottom