• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Not too shabby. In class right now so I'm a bit bored but so far today i've chilled and smoked with my girlfriended, skateboarded in the local skatepark on this lively spring day, and ate some great pizza. After class I'm going out for some drinks with some friends so hopefully that goes well too.

I'm tired, and awaiting my dreaded doctors' appointments I have tomorrow. And my jaw hurts like the devil.

As stagnant as a puddle in a forgotten grassy field that can't be bothered to soak it up because of how stagnant it is. (That's code for I'm been sitting in a chair for seven hours, typing and listening to Chinese traditional music until my head exploded)

So... not too good. But too bad. :) < I'm so positive

Pretty good, actually -- I've solved some problems that had been hanging over me like a shadow for like a month, so I'm pretty happy about that! After that, not so much, I'm mostly bored all the time.

Didn't get any sleep - courtesy of the wildlife which are pleading to be poisoned en masse. So I'm tired. And I didn't eat enough as usual, but besides all my dumb complaints I'm pretty good and content. Greenday and tea can do that to a person.

My brain is a stale loaf of bread and my eyes have been Anakin-ed by tiredness, but besides that I'm pretty good. Excited for writing, though. So yeah, I'm good.

I'm feeling a mixture of worry and optimism. Things have the potential to improve drastically in the near future, and I'm hoping everything works out fine.

Besides a severe deficiency of hot chocolate (latest obsession), I'm perfectly alright. Washed my hair after being sick for a week and I'm looking forward to getting some writing ideas. A breezy/extreme sci fi is sounding pretty good to me right now.

i've been feeling really good lately, maybe since the weather is finally warming up

Not bad at all. I've got a lot to look forward to in life - I'm planning on teaching myself how to dance, (just throw together some moves, am I right) I'm going to construct a play for Murder on the Orient Express and snag the best role, perfecting my voice so I can become an alternative musician and be more social when I go out.

So I'm riding high on my hopes - listening to 80s synthpop and eating chocolate biscuits. What isn't great about today?

Back
Top Bottom