• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Mind is overworked and very bored from 3 week college class (just 1 more week to go!) It started to feel clouded and heavy but I'm really hoping I'll feel more relieved next Friday.

Tired. Did three loads of laundry, walked my dog and planned out two comprehensive lists for two different Fire Emblem games.

Bed need sleep I'm going to.

Just bleh. The week just started and I want it to be over.

Okay. Got that weird "looming disaster" feeling that pops up at least once a week (thanks, anxiety) and am hungry at the moment, but otherwise I guess fine. I did just literally jump out of my chair thinking I saw a bug when it was just an ad scrolling on my phone's screen, so I might also need more sleep lol. Or that's the anxiety, who knows.

A bit disappointed that my weight went down again. :/ It happens so easily when I'm stressed and I also don't feel as great.

Ontario election results are out. :sick:
Let's just say, not good.

Back
Top Bottom