• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Today went well for me. I had some delicious food, watched a movie, and even straightened up my room a bit so that it doesn’t look like total crap.

Now I should be sleeping, but I’m lying awake feeling anxious and depressed. I keep dwelling on my failures, hyperventilating, and bursting into tears. I dunno what’s wrong with me right now...

Now I should be sleeping, but I’m lying awake feeling anxious and depressed. I keep dwelling on my failures, hyperventilating, and bursting into tears. I dunno what’s wrong with me right now...

Geez, dude. Feel better soon - we have all the strength we need.

Today I woke up unexpectedly, and then an alarm was going off somewhere for about twenty solid minutes. I was swearing in my head like a bloody sailor and trying not to scream too loudly, and then my blood sugar went a bit low and it looked like I'd miss the Star Wars merch shop...

Everything turned out very well. Delicious snacks, a good chat with two elderly people who worked closely with indigenous people and a Rey figurine. Brilliant. Today is pretty good.

A bit confident. Did some singing earlier and I didn't suck like a like like
150px-LikeLike2.png

But tired, and I'm in pain and I won't have anything to do this evening. But besides that its all good in the hood, yo.

Feeling more "meh" than anything.

Had a busy week last week, and I don't really feel like I've accomplished a whole lot bar one thing which was changing my major into something that I actually cared about.

Other than that, next week is also going to be equally as busy, it seems. I just hope something good comes out of it.

It's barbarically hot outside and my allergies are acting up. Not only that, it has rained the past few days and there are mosquitoes everywhere. It completely sucks. I feel awful.

Good. A wonderful film, nice weather and a renewed admiration of one's lineage has a warming effect on a cold, Empiric heart...
Now to shout at people. That'll wrap up a fine day.

Back
Top Bottom