• Bulbacast is back with a new episode in advance of tomorrow's Direct. Watch it on YouTube here.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Cutiefly

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
Better than yesterday. I was really sad yesterday, but today I am feeling better.

colours

» tiny fractures ⭐
Reaction score
Irritated because I wanted to be productive today but I ended up doing nothing. I just don't have the motivation due to the workload I'm under. x.x

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Pretty happy and content today. I'm working on another chapter of my fic, eating some good food, playing with my dog, watching the new episode of Pitbulls and Parolees, all that good stuff.

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Alright, as my mood was improved by new tea.

Reaction score
Tired, both mentally and physically. And still upset over various and sundry things.

SylveonSparklit

~Korrina fangirl~
Reaction score
Bubbly, happy^^ The mood I try to always hang on to, even with the woes of my autism xD

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Sad, mad, and freaked out in light of the recent shooting in that synagogue in my area.

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Mentally tired and confused. Also a little happy but got teary eyed and choked up when my supervisor from internship texted me saying she appreciates all I do.

Dragostea D'Entei

Has several questions
Reaction score
I had a really bad rage last night after my MLB team's third base coach left to manage of of my least favorite teams, but I feel a little better.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
bummed out and dreading my tutoring session tomorrow. I failed another stupid orgo exam. I don't understand how I can get A's in all my other classes and am literally failing this one stupid class. ;asdf;ldkf

colours

» tiny fractures ⭐
Reaction score
Irritated, but mostly due to the fact that my job just has people that would rather be petty and annoying than be productive and helpful. So going to work isn't exactly something I look forward to much, anymore.

Reaction score
Better than I was the past couple of days, but still not great. I keep feeling slightly sick to my stomach. Not fun, I tell you.