• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

There are lots of relatives at my house today. So feeling really socially anxious. That feeling increases when people are around.

My stomach was killing me this morning cause I decided to eat spicy food last night but feel good as the day went on. Felt really good because I finally got my tax return today.

my feet hurt. I'll probably have blisters in the morning ^T__T^;; Kinda have a headache and am also tired. I read an email wrong and ended up rushing from work to class only to find out I didn't have class today. Work was really hot cause we were in the mouse room for like two hours and all the stuff you have to wear in there makes me hooooooooot. At least the mice were cute, as usual. One decided that, instead of going back into its tank thingy, it was gonna attempt to climb up my arm. Didn't get very far though. ^^;; where are you going, little one?

I feel pretty good, actually!! wish I could've spent longer at the park but I think it was getting to that point where it was getting kinda uncomfortably humid so i had to leave lmao. seems like it's best to go there during the early morning rather than the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom