• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I had an exam today that I barely studied for because I was busy having a midlife crisis all last week, and then after the exam I still had homework to do for the exam that I just took. ^@__@^;; So I did that and now I feel like my brain went on vacation without me somewhere. If someone sees my brain out there in the world please tell it to come home and to buy some milk on the way back.

much better than earlier. Earlier I was freaking out, my hands were shaking, and I almost kept hyperventillating. I swear I don't actually have anxiety ^o__o^;; I was just really nervous cause I was meeting with my boss' boss to discuss if I should even bother applying to grad school with my grades.

I feel... better now. Still stressed (we haven't gotten our latest exam scores back yet in orgo), but I have a plan for the future now. It's gonna be a lot of hard work, but I'm gonna try my best anyway.

Back
Top Bottom