• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Down.

The place that's fixing my PS3 called. Apparently, the damage was way more severe than I thought, and the cost to fix it is pretty high, more or less the same amount as an used one. Since my parents were the ones that answered the call, they said they will pay for it.

I feel pretty bad about that, since I didn't want to spend that much money, but I guess there's nothing I can do.

askdjf;laksd;faa I'm kinda annoyed about the state of our lab rn. Ever since my grad student started dating this guy her head has been in the clouds, and spending like an hour on the phone talking to him while we're at work. They're getting married sometime next week so she definitely is not thinking about what we need to get done this week. I mean, it's great that she's found someone that makes her happy, but this is her project for her Ph D thesis. Whether her experiments work or fail doesn't actually have any effect on my own career so I have no personal stake in it. Our PI is gonna write me a great letter of recommendation for grad school no matter what happens. But like, I don't want her to fail. :confused: So I volunteered to come in tomorrow (Sunday) by myself to get some things done that will determine what we can do this week before she goes off on her honeymoon.

Sorry for the rant th0 ^^;; just really kinda annoyed and frustrated atm

Stressed... if I'm finding school this hard, what will adult life be like?!

Back
Top Bottom