• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Calm. that is literally the best way I can explain it. it has been a nice day too.
which is nice because the last two days my anxiety was terrible.

kind of happy, yet kind of empty. There's a lot going well for me atm, yet there's still things that make me sad and worried.

Last edited:
Heartbroken. I lost a beloved dog yesterday evening. He lived a long life for an English bulldog, but even still I knew him since the day he was born and everything is just so sad without him around. =(

i feel bloated and tired, yet motivated.

Heartbroken. I lost a beloved dog yesterday evening. He lived a long life for an English bulldog, but even still I knew him since the day he was born and everything is just so sad without him around. =(
I'm so sorry to hear that! I know what it's like to have a beloved pet that dies. A couple years ago, my cat Tommy died. He was living a really long life compared to a normal house cat. He was 16. He had diabetes too, and sometimes i really miss him. before he died, he got quite frail and skinny.

Aw, I’m really sorry about your dog...I offer my condolences.

I feel dreadful to be honest, don't even want to sleep.

I'm sorry to hear that, I lost my dog I had for years, our family dog a couple years ago. She was a black labrador and was wonderful, so I understand your pain. All I can suggest is to cherish the memories you did have together, as they will never be taken away from you! :)

Back
Top Bottom