• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
I'm trying my best to enjoy my day, but everyone's pissing me off. I'm not completely miserable but I'm still notably upset.

gloch

Noibatty loves me
Reaction score
Genuinely happy that this thread exists, but also overall annoyed because today has been one disaster after another.

Ebail

Reaction score
Tired. Didn't fall asleep until really late (while still waking relatively early.) Too much on my mind.

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I feel down. Even though it seems like things are getting better for me recently.

Ebail

Reaction score
Very tired. Don't know how long it's been since I've had a decent nights sleep.

MunchlaxKing88

In this game, everyone will lose!
Reaction score
surprised at how disastrous this week has been. at least today wasn't absolutely horrible

KenzeyEevee

You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
I feel frustrated that there is much hate here. People can't stand others who don't agree with them. It breaks my heart. I am frustrated that I can't do anything about it.

KenzeyEevee
P. S:I like this thread! If you want to talk just post something on my profile! I am happy to help

Pikadex

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
I have been feeling great since the beginning of this month, it's the start of fall of course, my favorite season.

Ebail

Reaction score
You know that feeling when it feels like people don't really like you at all, but you also know that isn't true because you know there are specifically some people who like you? That's how I'm feeling currently.

Golducky

Screech Pokémon
Reaction score
Nightmares bringing me down, I know they're just dreams, but they really mess with my head, and I'm already a mental wreak as it is.