• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Angry and annoyed, because someone who previously apologized to me for throwing a tantrum at me and cursing at me for daring to say no to their request...decided to do it again because I told them off for bombarding me with unnecessary questions, completely undermining their previous apology. Ugh, can't this person take a hint?!

Aside from a few coughing fits (which were pretty bad, I can not lie) and a random Tornado Warning, I've been feeling okay today.

Annoyed. Tried to download something from Audible, but it didn't work.

I'm in another one of my insecure and self doubtin' moods...at this point I know it's irrational, at least...I guess...

Back
Top Bottom