• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Just your average dumpster fire.
Reaction score
i've been a bit meh today so right now I'm laughing at how ugly the original Red and Green sprite art was to feel better

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Like garbage. Although I've had a lot of good things happen, my anxiety has been building up again and I had a panic attack at work. Now everyone's telling me to take tomorrow off.

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Feeling kind of indifferent about some stuff happening at my workplace but happy about most stuff outside of work.

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
Im kinda upset about a few things, so not that good.

#UnovaConfirmed
Reaction score
Feeling somewhat better than yesterday. My right knee has been giving me crap lately and I am not here for it.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
Not so great. Dealing with a migraine, nausea, and am feeling too hot when I get under any kind of cover. *sigh* I tried to go to sleep, but it isn't working for me right now. D:

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Sleepless and not in the best of moods. I didn't get as much sleep as I needed, since I was worrying about my mum after she had a bad reaction to her Covid shot. Not mention my computer's probably on its last legs.

Reaction score
Anxious. I've quit my job and I'm starting a new one. It beats not having another job lined up, but my heart is still beating like crazy.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Happy to know that my hair is growing back as it should because I'm spending effort on removing the oil blocking my scalp.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
A bit disappointed, after I found out one of the Nendoroids I pre-ordered has been delayed. But also happy because some of my co-workers who I've missed are returning to work once the current lockdown ends.

#UnovaConfirmed
Reaction score
Terrible. I'm dealing with fatigue, muscle aches and nausea. I got the J&J vaccine yesterday and it's hitting me like a truck.