• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

A bit disappointed as a figurine I preordered has been delayed again, but that's okay because I learned its new arrival date happens to be the same week I have my first Covid jab, so it'll be a welcome distraction.

On a brighter note, my new graphics tablet arrived today and I can't wait to try it out.

Well, Coco Kiryu of Hololive fame is set to retire the first day of July....
Her sheer power in audacity, sincere professionalism, unique American/Japanese-inherited flavor, and other things has made her such a unique yet lovable presence, and yet she'll be gone. Not without a loud and proud fanfare and farewell, of course, but just the fact that she's going to leave Hololive...
And I was already sort of on the verge of a rather down mood, so yay I guess. Now I'm actually pretty sad.

Confused... Romantically. Like, I've realized that I can't tell what kind of feelings I'm actually feeling nor at what intensity I'm actually having them. o_O I can't be sure this is real. I'm confused... ugh. I need time to let my head clear, but a lot of socialization over the last few days has caused quite a stirring and I can't slow my brain (...or heart?) down right now.

Otherwise, no headache today. So a good day. lol

Confused... Romantically. Like, I've realized that I can't tell what kind of feelings I'm actually feeling nor at what intensity I'm actually having them. o_O I can't be sure this is real. I'm confused... ugh. I need time to let my head clear, but a lot of socialization over the last few days has caused quite a stirring and I can't slow my brain (...or heart?) down right now.

Otherwise, no headache today. So a good day. lol
It's a natural feeling. Letting the course of your emotions guide you, you might come to an understanding if the person you're following is truly meant for you. Do you have a good time being yourself around this person? Do you feel like they respond well to your character? These are good signs. Do you want to continue that path? Connect, be available, converse. I say that because that's been my journey the last 2 weeks and I think I'm connecting way better than I thought I would.

Kind of disappointed, since my kickboxing classes have been cancelled for the next week and a half after someone at the last class (which I wasn't at due to my foot injury) tested positive for Covid. Now everyone who was there has to self-isolate, including our instructor.

I hope they're all okay and don't get sick.

Not so wonderful. I got a headache yesterday evening, which lasted all night and is still bothering me now. And I feel a little nauseous right now so I can't eat my breakfast and take my meds. :(

And we have cable people coming over, which could last all day and they'll be in my room at least for a short amount of that time and ugh... I just don't feel like I can properly get the rest I need today because of that.

Pretty pissed off about my horrendous luck in an online game I play with my friends. A particularly infuriating event that occurred tonight is the last freaking straw. I'm not letting this garbage RNG ruin my game experience. Fuck it. It's finally time to cheat a bit... whistles

Back
Top Bottom