• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I’m feeling good.
Had a productive meeting last night with the Rabbi who will be officiating my Jewish marriage in just over a week.
It’s Friday.
I’m going out to California for a big trade show starting on Monday.
This was my last full week 8:30am - 5:00pm in the office until mid-March.
My little sister is home from Israel.

Life is pretty great right now. :D

Exhausted. I've been having some trouble sleeping lately: waking up consistently throughout the night to check my phone, being too uncomfortable to drift off quickly, and having trouble falling back asleep once I'm up. No idea why, but I sure am tired.

Happy! I got up early and got a few things done, and I'm looking forward to a couple things I had planned for today. The weather's nice too, so I have my window open.

Optimistic and content; I have a lot to look forward to that's coming up soon. I still have a little while before I need to focus on enrolment for the year and my work as President for one of my university's societies, so I'm enjoying taking life easy at the moment.

I'm pretty pissed off. I've dealt with a lot of stress lately, especially with how busy I am, and I was really looking forward to a nice night relaxing with some video games. But then I unexpectedly got screwed over again in this one Discord server, per usual. I've decided to take a hiatus from that place. I really thought tonight was going to be nice for once but now I have to calm down all over again.

Awful, I puked 4 times at school, and I was sent home and told I wasn't allowed to come back until 10 days have passed (even though im fully vaccinated and tested negative twice in the past 3 weeks). I am not in a good mood at all.

Partially relieved because the pile of stress has subsided for now (had a bunch of things to take care of from Sunday to today), but also stressed still because I have other problems I need to handle now and am on new medication. Hopefully will subside soon ;_;
hugssss

i am feeling ok today. slightly stressed because of a busy workweek, but that's just how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom