• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Sheep

Administrator
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Been a little quiet and down the last few weeks. Almost no one knows this but I've had a rare ear condition called patulous eustachian tube (just found out the name recently) almost my entire life and sometimes it makes the day so hard to power through. v_v

ToxicWhiskers

Hey! Mission!
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/They
Not that great. My stomach hurts every time I eat something. I really don't want to be sick as I'm super busy this weekend.

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Weird and different, but good I think. It’s my first day on my new meds and first time taking stimulants. It’s gonna take some getting used to but I think it’ll help.

Sheep

Administrator
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Less meh than earlier in the week. Still dealing with the same health issues (likely permanent since there is no immediate cure for this), but feeling a bit better about it all. Enjoying my afternoon with warm milk tea helps!

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Content & relieved, but I can't shake the feeling that there's something I'm supposed to be doing right now...

ToxicWhiskers

Hey! Mission!
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/They
Kind of bummed out, as I'm stuck in bed with Covid and probably won't get to join in with our village's Platinum Jubilee celebrations this weekend, which I'd been looking forward to. Still, coming on here and looking back at my Comic Con photos cheers me up.