• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I've been feeling rather under the weather lately... Here's hoping I'll feel better soon

I got the newest COVID booster shot this morning. I'm handling it pretty well so far. I'm really hoping that I avoid some of the side effects I've had after the past shots, but eh.

I was feeling a bit restless earlier, but now I'm feeling okay.

Kinda annoyed I can't find an Xbox guitar for Clone Hero/Rock Band 2 Deluxe, but otherwise fine.

...Didn't expect Xbox's unpopularity here and my reluctance on getting one here would screw me over later...

I'm feeling okay right now... I felt a bit depressed upon going to sleep and waking up today, but I feel like I can make it a good day though I'm so very apprehensive right now...

Thanks to jingoistic Trump supporters like David Zaslav who continue to destroy the animation industry; I'm starting to question the fact that I got a Digital Art and Animation degree from college.
What a delightful fucking mood.

Back
Top Bottom