• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Had a headache in the night which interfered with my sleep, which is always a disappointment because Friday nights are always so nice because I get to sleep in. =( I spent most of the day out with a friend, we went shopping (spent far too much!), talked, and had a wonderful dinner out. So I'm feeling pretty good. (aside from my bank account lol)

I had to go to sleep earlier yesterday because I was feeling much more tired than usual. It doesn't help that my throat hurts since Saturday morning. I ended up sweating a lot during my sleep, and that's never a good thing. Hopefully things will start to get better for the next few days.

Things are getting better on my end, though my throat still hurts like heck despite taking a syruppy-looking medicine. Might have to check with a pharmacist tommorrow just in case.

Still a bit shaken about witnessing a bag thievery today. Thankfully we caught one of the thieves and the bag was secured but I'm gonna keep a low profile this week, just in case.

Back
Top Bottom