• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

It's Saturday, the weather outside is nice and cool, so all of that has made me feel pretty happy! Problem is that I woke up with a tummy ache, and then got one again later in the day. I think it's because of the cupcakes I ate - I ate one last night, and one this morning. Oops. There are no more left, so hopefully this is over. (I eat so few sweets nowadays, it's not fair!! :cry:)

Tired of the cold weather, even though it was sunny today, which basically meant I didn't feel like leaving home today.

Quite frankly, I'm annoyed at myself for not finding the motivation to do stuff today. Or most things in general. Hopefully the upcoming week will get me more motivated to do stuff besides working

Exhausted, not wanting to do anything today. That being said, I know if I just do it, I wouldn't be tired so I'm trying to just stay awake and just get started.

Feel great now I did a lot of the spring cleaning and decluttering after putting it off for so long.

Feeling nothing, surprisingly, and I hate it. I think it has to do with putting a pause on a creative hobby of mine.

Just got back home from vacation and finished unpacking, immediately have a sore throat lol. Was worried it was COVID after already having it in early January but tested negative. Still though, was supposed to have a dental appointment on Saturday for a crown and now if this doesn't get better I'll have to delay it again and appointments have a wait time of around 2 months. hopefully it gets better soon @_@;;

Back
Top Bottom