• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

A bit more gloomy than yesterday, but honestly OK enough. I have been through much worse days.

Kinda better than yesterday, getting used to a new state of things in terms of habits and some interpersonal relationships, healing from some toxic situations, making decisions on things I should have done earlier. But finally progress is being made and I start actually feeling it rather than just be unsure about everything.

I’ve been sick for about a week with a cough and am miserable when going to sleep. It does help that I’m going to sleep at 2 am.

I don’t feel terrible when waking up. (Even if it’s at like 7am) I actually feel fine during the day with the exception of coughing a lot. I only feel uncertain because I’m unsure if I can be productive or do anything creative. I really should dedicate some time to sit down and play video games instead of just watching random Star Wars interviews on YouTube

Been feeling good : this week-end I shall spend the Easter with my girlfriend and her sister. I bought chocolates for everybody~

Not feeling so well because of a problem the car had yesterday and it is going to be a bit costly to fix it. But what is done is done, so I am trying to distract myself as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom