• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Even more tired of life right now, like I already want for time to speed up even more so relatives can finally go back to Brazil and things can start to go back to normal.

I'm having a good day, but there's a nugget of annoyance that's ruining it a little. It's like I'm trying to have a nice walk but there's a pebble in my shoe and I can't get it out.

The heat is starting to take over in France. But on the plus side, the workers in charge of renovating my small kitchen place this week seems to be done doing so (the previous setup was out of date in terms of security laws as the "grill" side was too close to the window, meaning close to the curtains).

In a somewhat ruminating mood, and also feeling strangely unmotivated despite having plenty to do. I haven’t even really felt like eating for a while, actually, so perhaps something’s been in the air this whole week. I think that certain events of last night threw me off more than a little bit for today, though, as I came into it with something of a mission (one that has yet to be fully fulfilled). I’ve also found that I’ve been rather cruel to myself in the middle of all of my ruminating, as I tend to be; words like “weak” and “inadequate” have cycled through my mind a lot, weighing hard on my heart and soul. I know that I deserve better than that, than to hurt myself emotionally in ways that are just as horrible and damaging as anything physical, but self-love is hard. What’s weird, though, is that even just thinking “you deserve better, Bakuphoon” is almost painful itself to do, as if I’m almost afraid to admit it. I suspect that maybe it’s because of the deeper way that it reflects my many painful insecurities about myself… I’m not emotionally strong enough to confront them yet, I think. Meanwhile, just admitting that I can’t confront them makes me feel even more insecure… sigh.

I’ll get over this — and I have many things to distract myself with in the meantime — but still, it just sucks that I find myself feeling this way so often, and that I find it almost so reflexively easy to be needlessly, mercilessly cruel to myself. I know that I deserve better.

Feeling a bit better after feeling a little down in the past few days.

A bit tired. Turns out one of my neighbors decided to cook something that smells strongly... And didn't ventilate their place so the odor has spreaded through the night. Spraying deodorant stuff wasn't enough to snuff out the smell, but at least I got through the night. Also my broom is missing for some reason.

Mood is still better than most of last week, but something triggered my seasonal allergies again and the wheezing and heavy breathing from asthma is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom