• Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Today is one of those days when I am feeling down for no clear reason at all. Logic says there really is no reason to feel like this, yet I kinda do.

Sheep

cotton bol
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Pretty okay. Slept decently and the weather is nice and cloudy/cool, just how I like it. :enzap: A perfect day would also include a matcha latte but I already had something sweet yesterday so it's break time lol.

toastghost

too gay to function
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
pretty awful, my headphone broke, my legs ache, i have a migraine and my asthma's acting up

Sheep

cotton bol
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
A little frustrated. I sat on and broke my glasses by accident... sigh. At least I have backup pairs but now I have to go to the repair shop and wait a while. cries

Insanish Danish

oh wow, sports
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Am in a really bad space mentally; it's been a shitty day overall and I just saw something online that...I'm not sure triggering is the right word to use here, but it's left me with a massive sense of fear and self-loathing and I feel absolutely miserable. I don't think I'll sleep well tonight.

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Feeling a bit "meh" about everything. It is not one specific thing, just a lot of small offline things that just pile up.

JollyYoshi

Enter the Jungle with Your Zebra Friend!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I’m bored today. Today was my last day of school and it was pretty boring except for things done by my own sorcery

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Feeling kinda ok. Like a bit better than most days last week. Again without much good reason, it is not like something actually improved much since. Mood is a weird thing.

impervious_gakko42

Barrychan
Reaction score
Pretty epic. I have a sign language exam coming up the last week of school, of which our teacher said verbatim "you can't really study for it," but I'm not terribly stressed out. Leaning more towards excited.

Top Bottom