• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Exhausted, but good! =] Been very very busy lately, but I'm enjoying every second of it. These past few months I hadn't been very active and it'd taken a toll on my mood, but now that I'm running around again, it's been great!

Mostly OK. A bit annoyed at the weather and some other things. But I prefer having reasons to be annoyed than feeling too low mood for even that.

Odd. It's one of those days when I take in too much new information at once and then feel kinda mentally fatigued and off-kilter while my brain struggles to process all of it and get used to it being there. It's a common thing for me, this has happened many times before (mainly because I don't know when to stop when I'm reading lore and stuff lol) and I always get over it within a day or two, but it still feels weird.

Also even though I've got a decent chunk of free time in which I'm not obligated to do anything, I keep getting this nagging feeling that I should be doing something productive and efficient instead of just sitting around listening to music. Not sure why, it's not like there's anything productive I should be doing right now anyway.

Feeling full of dinner, but especially being relieved at the fact my brother and his family are okay after the minor earthquake that happened in France a few hours ago. To think I dismissed that as the thunder being strong enough to shake the bed I am sitting on.... Oh well, nobody is hurt and that's all that matters

Really bored, really tired, mind is wandering... I need to stop staying up so late.
Same. I have like about 9 (possibly exaggerating idk) fan fictions I’m working on and 3 fan games and several other things along with watching videos on YouTube (don’t have a channel) and laughing while watching some of them. I have gotta stop staying up super late but it’s hard for me to go to sleep lol

I am in a weird mess of happy/stressed and relaxed/tired at the same time. Intense mood swings within the day. Some things go really well and I am enjoying a few things I have grown apart from for a while, others stress me out to the point of trouble sleeping but not enough to lose all motivation for the day.

I have felt better... Stomach is cramping up a bit (not sure why) plus some allergies.

I got to meet up with my cousins for a yearly reunion. We ate, we played, and we had a good time. :D

I'm feeling exhausted and yucky (from the heat), but otherwise good. I got to go to my city's Pride today. I deeply questioned going this year because of the chances of something bad happening with all of the hateful people out there (especially in my state). But a friend hadn't been and I promised to go with them. So, I did just that. And there you have it, likely my last Pride in the state of Oklahoma before moving.

I do have to say, that perhaps it will be one of the most special ones, not just because of the friends I was with but also because there's just something really special about going to one in such a hostile state. It's the one time where I get to be surrounded by people who aren't hateful and not have to feel so isolated.

It also provided me valuable time with two friends that I am going to miss dearly when I move.

I have seen better days... Had a minor fight with parents earlier, we did reconcile afterwards, but I am still a bit sorry for a couple things I said, and bitter for some they said... Eh it will get better, it always does.

Back
Top Bottom