• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Very happy, my ex-friend's boyfriend broke up with her, and I am quietly waiting for the biggest shitshow to ever happen.

pretty good, just got back from a tutoring session, i feel a lot better about ap chem now!

Tired. Not like overworked tired, but I just think I need a nap or something

I'm alright! Just finished my homework, I'm daydreaming mostly. I'm job searching a little bit too, but seeing as how I can't drive, that might be a bit of an issue. Overall, today has been really good!

Bad. Turns out the ex-boyfriend was a dipshit. I wish I can specify more but the rest is disgusting enough. (all I can say is that the man was 18, dating a minor)

Feeling ready to have a talk with a friend. Its been stressful to think about. But I think its time

Slightly better. The doctors approved a surgery they were not so sure about before after some tests, so there is renewed hope. Yet there is still some danger and we gotta make patience till Thursday...

Honestly I've been hit with a real lack of confidence in myself recently. Whenever I get to work on something, I keep beat myself up over it and I have no idea why. Maybe it's the state of mind I'm in, I'm overwhelmed, or I just keep thinking I can do better, but am expressing that to myself in the wrong ways. Whatever the case, I hope it goes away soon.

I feeling excited to catch up on horizons. Im off today so I think Imma do some catch up episodes

A bit tired (hospital shifts), and worried (about the upcoming surgery and a relative who visited showing COVID symptoms) but somehow actually not feeling sad or angry or stressed, trying to stay more on the hopeful side.

Much better than most of past week.

My confidence is a bit more up than usual, but it's been shaky.

like a tiny flower or perhaps a wilted leaf of spinach .
well you are the most adorable tiny flower/wilted leaf of spinach of them all

uhh ive been doing better ever since a certain situation has been resolved
im not very happy about the broken refrigerator though

Back
Top Bottom