• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

You know, after a rough week last week, despite the change in weather, I'm starting to feel better and looking forward to this weekend.

I've had a very long day. I do most of the IT stuff for the library system I work for—the actually library work is unfortunately secondary to that lol—and I had to drive out to one of the more distant branches from my home in order to fix a list of issues that have been piling up. I wound up spending all day there and still not finishing everything.

So how do I feel? Utterly exhausted. I'm gonna go to bed in a moment, and it's not even 8 PM here. :/

Mind is racing since last night T_T Husband is leaving for over 2 weeks on a work trip abroad so I've got some things to do to help him prep. I was also having stress with a drawing I was trying to finish, had some work stuff I needed to take care of myself, have cleaning to do, and a few other things. Too much at once even if they're all fairly minor things individually.

I feel like I didn't relax properly this evening, so I'm probably going to be pretty burned out by the end of tomorrow's workday. :/ Also, still stressing about a position I interviewed for 3+ weeks ago and haven't heard back about yet.

Gonna cuddle with Eggy plush now, though, and that'll help a little.

exhausted, but relieved! i've been running around nonstop the last few days (i don't think i've really stopped moving), but we're nearing the end of the week and i'm finally giving myself a second to sit down and relax. i've got a yummy drink, a slice of carrot cake, and comfy slippers on, so the night is going great!

Very tired, both physically and mentally, and a bit queasy. I spent my day at a film and TV job fair just to get some career ideas and hopefully make some connections. But as it was mostly geared towards people wanting to work in live-action TV and film and as someone with an animation background, I felt a bit out of place. But that doesn't mean it wasn't interesting. I've also decided I won't be taking certain London buses again.

been good and started high energy but exhausted now. was running around constantly at work and it’s slowed down but i’ve still got a couple hours to go

I'm soooooo sleeeeeeeeeeeepy. I just spent 15 minutes or so drifting in and out of consciousness at my desk at work, occasionally having dreamlike hallucinations.

Not recommended!

Back
Top Bottom