• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I'm super excited because I get to see my mom's cat tonight! It's been weeks!

Her name is Espurr, and yes, I named after the Psycat.

A bit tired, after a crazy weekend of Crufts and having most of our family round yesterday for a Mothers' Day feast. But also happy because I decided to get out the house for a while and visited my Nana so I could help her get acquainted with her new smartphone (first time she's ever owned one).

I woke up really late for no apparent reason, so I feel like my day's kind of been lost... but I guess I'll try to salvage it by staying up a bit later tonight? I think I'm going to bake a cheesecake tonight so I feel like I've accomplished something, and so I have something to look forwards to tomorrow LOL...

Doing great today : I visited my girlfriend after a month of not being able to see one anothee, and we got to trade many Pokémons in SV. Also we had fun playing the Astérix beat'em up game together x)

I'm okay, a solid colon line face. It's pretty boring at work today, but that means I get to spend time and reacquaint myself with Bulbagarden. I've been having fun reading everyone's little stories in the creative corner. I'm probably going to go read my book that I brought with me soon. I hope to get in a little Togekiss drawing completed today when I get home because I was discussing how strange Togekiss's design was yesterday with my sister. He's such a goofy looking Pokemon.

Just got home after school, today was decent

Kind of tired cause I went to sleep half an hour later than usual (it’s not a lot) but I feel more energetic than usual which is nice

I found a song I hadn’t heard before yesterday evening and it’s been stuck in my head since (sweeter than fiction by Taylor swift, see my usertitle lol)

Honestly, was feeling fine most of the day. College was pretty meh, just messing around in a new program and learning the basics and then working on my Game Jam project. Felt like shit when going home from college, but my girlfriends managed to get me back to being happy pretty quickly!

meh...
I've had a lot of stuff on my plate lately, so in the afternoon I took a walk on the campus's nature trail to clear my head. It was really nice, but now looking at all the work I have to get done, I can't help feeling like I was wasting my time, like I should have spent that time getting stuff done instead. So now I'm back to being stressed out :/

It was really nice, but now looking at all the work I have to get done, I can't help feeling like I was wasting my time, like I should have spent that time getting stuff done instead.
I know that feeling all too well; wish I could help ya out somehow.
---
I just woke up so I'm still kinda tired but I'm just neutral really rn, we'll see how the day plays out

Back
Top Bottom