• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Better than yesterday. I was really sad yesterday, but today I am feeling better.

Pretty happy and content today. I'm working on another chapter of my fic, eating some good food, playing with my dog, watching the new episode of Pitbulls and Parolees, all that good stuff.

Alright, as my mood was improved by new tea.

Bubbly, happy^^ The mood I try to always hang on to, even with the woes of my autism xD

Mentally tired and confused. Also a little happy but got teary eyed and choked up when my supervisor from internship texted me saying she appreciates all I do.

I had a really bad rage last night after my MLB team's third base coach left to manage of of my least favorite teams, but I feel a little better.

Back
Top Bottom