• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I feel really hurt....I have strong feelings for a boy, but I know he never wants to be with me. I was holding onto a lot of hope that he'd change his mind, but those hopes were crushed completely tonight. I'm trying my best to cope, and I at least slightly feel better than I did earlier tonight.....

Awful again, but this time just due to a bad day at work. It's more annoying I have to wake up and do the exact same thing tomorrow.

a mixed bag today....I'm worried that people don't like me or care about me as much as I'd like them to, but I do suppose I have a lot of stuff to be excited about....

Nihilistic. I completed six or seven (?!) maths exercises today, but I kept making really dumb mistakes, even though the tasks were quite easy. It just reinforces my mindset that I'm too stupid to learn even the basic things in maths... and it's so hard not to let that mindset control me... because it feels like it's true.

I should try to be optimistic though. I did a record amount of maths exercises today.

More optimistic! The maths head of department spoke to me today. He was so enthusiastic and hopeful about things that I felt bad for being cynical. Today, I even finished the exercise that was bugging me yesterday!

I'm feeling tired but I really enjoyed riding my motorcycle today. Almost got hit twice but I'm still here so it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom