• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I feel great! Getting a new gaming mouse, sorting out its sensitivities, and also getting gaming glasses to protect my eyes from harsh UV rays coming from the screen.

Kinda off, actually... My head hurts a little, my nose and throat feel weird, and I'm just so tired.
I think I might be catching a cold.

I'm letting out a lot of steam with my Doom 2016. I admit I bought this game a while ago but got caught with many a Pokemon and Mario games and wasn't feeling like playing dark and gory games at that time. But oh yes, it's sooooo satisfying to beat demons to a pulp. It is also a big nostalgia trip especially when I find the cute chibi doomguys. So... Not that bad. I could be worse but I could be better.

Very good! Had a productive day, and the weather was lovely.

Tired and Lazy.
Like 50% of all my days during Quarantine.
This will most likely change in a week's time as they're starting to lift the travelling restrictions on the residents of Indonesia as a whole.
They're apparently calling this the "New Normal" where most things return to normal aside from a few things.

Back
Top Bottom