• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Not so great. Dealing with a migraine, nausea, and am feeling too hot when I get under any kind of cover. *sigh* I tried to go to sleep, but it isn't working for me right now. D:

Anxious. I've quit my job and I'm starting a new one. It beats not having another job lined up, but my heart is still beating like crazy.

Happy to know that my hair is growing back as it should because I'm spending effort on removing the oil blocking my scalp.

Not so great. Dealing with a migraine, nausea, and am feeling too hot when I get under any kind of cover. *sigh* I tried to go to sleep, but it isn't working for me right now. D:

^Same, except it's not bed time, so that's nice.

Um... So, I wanted to play some FFXIV today and get more tomestones for the event so I can get a certain mount, but I guess I should have seen this coming given it's the middle of the month and all...

Otherwise, I'm excited that tomorrow I get to go see my therapist in person for the first time in a year.

Last edited:
A little bit depressed at the start of the morning, but reading some manga cheered me up.

Last edited:
Not great, but a bit better than yesterday. Watched a sad video and it set off my anxiety so I was dizzy the whole night, and am still feeling the effects this morning. Was about ready to go to the hospital but decided that's probably exaggerating how bad this is, since I'm not getting any other symptoms (and am known to be an anxious person who easily overreacts to things). oof. :<

Confused on what I should tackle coming back to my normal life. 9 days of pet-sitting made me lose direction at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom