• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Glad to have this dreadful week of work done and over with !

Today is one of those days when I am feeling down for no clear reason at all. Logic says there really is no reason to feel like this, yet I kinda do.

Pretty okay. Slept decently and the weather is nice and cloudy/cool, just how I like it. :enzap: A perfect day would also include a matcha latte but I already had something sweet yesterday so it's break time lol.

Am in a really bad space mentally; it's been a shitty day overall and I just saw something online that...I'm not sure triggering is the right word to use here, but it's left me with a massive sense of fear and self-loathing and I feel absolutely miserable. I don't think I'll sleep well tonight.

Feeling a bit "meh" about everything. It is not one specific thing, just a lot of small offline things that just pile up.

Feeling kinda ok. Like a bit better than most days last week. Again without much good reason, it is not like something actually improved much since. Mood is a weird thing.

Pretty epic. I have a sign language exam coming up the last week of school, of which our teacher said verbatim "you can't really study for it," but I'm not terribly stressed out. Leaning more towards excited.

Back
Top Bottom