• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my stomach sort of hurts, I'm aching a little bit, and my left nostril hurts. So yeah. Just waiting for another thing to kick in.

There you are, Zoey! :)

Anyway...

At the moment? Bored. I hate having unsustainable work...

I'm mostly unhappy, because I'm uncomfortable about something. Don't know what though. Also, my leg hurts.

Slightly stressed out. There's always a stupid argument with -someone- every day. ~.~

Tired, stressed out. I got a bloody Maths test today, grrr!

Had to wake up for the past 3 days at/before 6am for my 8am shifts at my new work, so I'm pretty tired T_T

Fortunately after my shift hopefully gonna be going to the Marijuana March o:

I was feeling pretty chilled and kind of excited, what with my birthday party being a week from today, until I read the "Things that make you cry" thread.

I am now crying like a little bitch. ;_;

Bored. It is a weekend afterall. I don't have any friends to call or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom