• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watching Air.

So I feel really sad now.

I'm feeling happy and a bit shocked.

Happy because I just watched two hilarious movies.

Shocked because of something Kyouya did in an episode of Ouran...

Feeling pretty good! The gf baked some brownies yesterday so I got to eat all the remaining brownie mixture that stuck to the mixing bowl. Later we ate a few and we had a mix of lemon and peach ice tea (flavoured with lemon and lime slices) to wash them down. Supper was pretty splendid too!

I slept over at her place and I woke up today with a Mövenpick coffee drink and another brownie, what an awesome way to start the day! Feeling terrific this morning (actually afternoon because we slept in :D)!

product-7700893.jpg

I'm feeling kinda bored. I'm prolly gonna watch more Ouran.

I'm feeling pretty good right now. I'm currently watching He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe boxed sets(by the way, really good 80's cartoon!), and trying to tidy up my room a little.

Today I feel.. sick. Blagh. And for some reason is really in the mood for tea.

But I also feel like breeding for my team as well, which almost never happens. Yay!

I'm feel kinda excited. I'm gonna go see The Dark Knight again, then I'm gonna go back to my mom's house after being with my dad for a whole week. It'll be good to get away from this damn dial-up and to play some good ol' Halo 3.

And for some reason is really in the mood for tea.

I'm always in the mood for tea XD

Very satisfied. I did a benifit concert yesterday for my church (oddly enough we played rock, not even Christian rock!).:-D

A bit guilty... All I did today was basically eat more than I should have and watch TV.

Guilty yet, self-righteous. I ate a ton of chocolate yesterday, but all the money went to charity. :p

Also, I'm feeling good about my school projects.

Stressed and nervous and excited. My Physics final is tomorrow, then I finally get my month off. I'm not too sure how I'm going to do on the test though. I hope to come out of the class with at least a B grade.

Good bad and well, not ugly! I realised what great friends I have, but guilty that I upset them more than once and want it to stop. Also good that I just got a HD video camera and shooting everything at moment.

Really shoud stop going to bed around 2:30am and getting up at 1pm... it will be bad when I start college again in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom