• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew is not pleased
Reaction score
I'm very languid because I had a base ball, soccer, and a basket ball game today. sooo exhausted...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Not so good. I've been annoyed for the past 10 hours, and it doesn't look like it'll alleviate anytime soon.

#UnovaConfirmed
Reaction score
^ Dig your avatar. It's cute!

Right now, I'm frustrated, irritated at Prime and kinda want to cry. He's doing his usual "We're supposed to be having fun but I'll be the stick in the mud" crap. So much for having any real fun at this little get-together... =/

I'm finally back!
Reaction score
Runny nose, check. Sore throat, check. Headache, check. Boredom, check. Different parts of my body randomly hurting, then the pain moving somewhere else before I notice, check. Slightly less depressed than usual, check. Typical Saturday 9:22 PM.

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
excited and happy. depression is gone completely.

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
[I don't know]
I feel like different. Disappointed and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.