• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored, tired us da heck. And I got a headache because of this Team Rocket stuff.

Sick. I threw up all over my phone, my bed and almost on my new Johto Pokemon guide game stopped handed me with my game today.

Tired. I stayed up to 5 a.m playing Soul Silver last night and now I just wanna sleep. I have to go to work in an hour though >_>

Aggravated.

Aggravated because I can't beat the gym leader on this game. Well I can he just keeps using 0293840280284 potions and prolonging his defeat.

Aggravated because my boyfriend won't stop complaining about how he has no gas when I told him I'll put 10 dollars in his tank.

Not in the best mood. One of my former friends keeps trying to make me look bad in front of our other friends, and it's getting on my fucking nerves. >_> At least my friends are all either on my side, or they're staying neutral.

awful. i think something exploded in my ear :| i'm supposed to go to the doctor first thing tomorrow to get it checked out, but for now my dad hasn't been able to find any remedies to soothe the pain while i wait. it's gone away for the most part, but there is definitely something wrong with my ear, so it'll probably come back soon enough.

annoyed. my sister and dad, for some reason, think i'm some kind of little saint who is needlessly suffering just because i said i'm sorry for troubling them/showed them that i was in pain...my sister especially. she's been talking to me like i'm dying and she's my only hope :| i want to tell her to back the fuck off, but she kinda has for the past hour or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom