• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful! =D But a little tired anyway :(! I haven't slept so much tonight because of there was a really noisy storm :(!

I seem to have woke up too early today but i seem refreshed

Sick and heartbroken.
Just because I wasn't ready for a relationship, he makes it seem like I was just being stubborn.

Upset because my boyfriend was being a jerk to me tonight, then posted an indirect post to me on facebook saying something like "I'm not dealing with this shit tonight" all because I said whatever to the fact he's going to sleep early.

I'm super excited and accomplished because I just beat the Elite Four using no potions, revives or anything. I only used two pecha berries to cure two poisoned pokemon.

Tired. Very tired. And I've got a test tomorrow. Yup, yet another one!

Annoyed. There's workman all over the house doing renovations atm :(

Annoyed. Phone rings at 7:30 this morning and wakes me up. Now I can't get that extra hour and 15 minutes of sleep before class.

Feelin' like Sunday morning: a little tired, but I feel refreshed and ready to start the week. Usually, Mondays are the hardest days for me to get out of bed, but Sundays, I'm feeling okay!

This is probably a bad thing, seeing as how it is Monday, and all...

just peachy!!! cept for my knee hurts from sliding into second....

Upset. Just found out the day I'm suppose to be going to the amusement park for my birthday, it's going to be pouring down raining and thundering

I Feel like cutting myself another slice of chocolate cake

Frustrated about all the work I have to do yet not knowing what I have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom