• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired and fed up and in something of a panic because of upcoming GCSE exams. >w<

My leg itches, my finger is sprained and Im dreading dinner with the extended family.

I'm hungry and bored and too tired to make food or do something constructive.

Tired. I applied to a job that was close and they moved me to a location that was farther away :/. Shitty.

Bad. Home sick, woke up dizzy with a sick stomach, blurred vision (although that's from my unbearable allergies), headache, light headed and overall, nauseous. I'm hoping it's based on the three hot dogs I had yesterday and not a virus, but since I'm here hours later with no relief despite the usually sweet healing touch of Tums it's not looking good >_>

Happy =D But I little bit tired because of I haven't slept so much tonight :(!

Tired, working for conservation means getting up at 6:30am (some get up at 5:30am, not me! bit too early) and going to bed around 11 or 12am, but then I get a few hours from 9am to 1pm to rest and two days off a week including wednesday (every other week), saturday (except for some events taking place on some saturdays) and sundays off. Eh I am getting used to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom